Responsibilities to include:
· Provide pastoral care to Ministers and lay leadership.
· Visit all Classis Consistories annually to build and maintain relationships.
· Utilize root cause analysis models to identify challenges and work towards resolution.
· Mentor Ministers and new church leaders.
· Encourage church health and the development of vital ministries.
· Assist in the networking of churches and their congregations.
· Report on all of the above to the Executive Committee as well as the Classis members at the stated session meetings.
· Skilled in conflict management and mediation techniques
· Working knowledge of the Reformed Church in America and the Book of Church Order
· Respect for the confidential nature of this work
· Classis Executive Committee – provide a monthly recap of activities
· Supervision of Churches and Supervision of Ministers Committees – communicate specific issues as they relate to the health and welfare of the congregations, lay leaders and ministers.
Candidates are encouraged to send resume and cover letter to chair of the Personnel Committee, Jodie Wu, at firstname.lastname@example.org