Senior Pastor of the English Language Congregation
Reformed Church in America
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Leads officers, the church board, and committees in articulating a vision, in planning their programs and in translating their vision and programs into action.
- Supervises staff, provides for staff development and implements accountability activities; oversees office administration and record management.
- Provide worship leadership and preaching, which includes officiating at special services and administering the sacraments.
- Provides appropriate counseling to congregation (marriage counseling, spiritual counseling, ability to discern when professional counseling is needed).
- Lead staff in setting programming for congregation.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with leadership of the NEC and other Christian congregations in Bahrain.
- Communicate regularly with supporting churches in North America.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ordained minister of Word and Sacrament in the Reformed Church in America.
- Committed to the mission and vision of the RCA.
- Five or more years of experience in church leadership/pastoring.
- Proven ability to lead an ethnically diverse congregation.
- Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to set a clear vision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of funding sources and ability to raise funds.
- Cross cultural competency with knowledge and experience in a Middle Eastern setting.
Please send your resume and letter of interest no later than April 11, 2019 to email@example.com
Job posted online: https://www.rca.org/employment/rca-global-mission-bahrain