Queens Reformed Church
94-79 Springfield Boulevard
Queens Village, NY 11423
Queens Reformed Church is a congregation of the Reformed Church in America that is a diverse community that loves God with our heart, mind and soul and loves our neighbor as ourselves.
Date: September 2018
Position: Pastor (Contracted Part-time)
Location: Queens Reformed Church, Queens Village, New York
Supervisor: Queens Reformed Church Consistory
Queens Reformed Church (QRC) is in search of either a Minister of Word and Sacrament, an experienced Master of Divinity candidate or a Commissioned Pastor to oversee the spiritual and administrative needs of this congregation. The person will be contracted to work 10 hours a week.
- Lead Sunday worship service; to include preaching, selecting scripture readings and hymns, and administering communion every first Sunday.
- Lead Bible study; to include preparing weekly lessons and moderating discussion for the group.
- Participate in the Community Kitchen; to include greeting and engaging with guests.
- Administrative duties; to include assisting in developing ministries involving community outreach and church growth.
- Master of Divinity, Master of Divinity candidate, or Commissioned Pastor approved by classis.
- A self-starter, strategic thinker and able to work collaboratively with the consistory and congregation in developing and supporting viable ministries.
- Good verbal and written communication.
Interested candidates, please contact either: